background

Friday, March 27, 2009

My First BLOG

Woooh, my first blog. I guess I will just jump in the deep end here and start yapping:

I am trying to find a pintuck presser foot for my sewing machine. It's amazing how you learn something everyday. I have read the instruction book for my sewing machine cover to cover MANY times and yet today I learned about a whole new attachment I didn't even know about. I have been practicing out the wazoo doing automatic buttonholes. I am actually getting pretty good. Well, that's not too uncommon, right? Well, I have been doing it while fighting with the feed dogs, LOL! I just learned that my sewing machine has a little cover that I pop into place and it covers the feed dogs, making buttonholes a cinch. Now it makes sense how to do the embroidery they talk about in the manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment