background

Friday, March 27, 2009

Coupons!!!

Well, you will soon discover that I LOVE coupons and saving money! I will have lots of links here to great sites I visit daily. Coupons to me are like free money you get in the paper. If you opened the paper and a twenty dollar bill fell out, would you throw it away? I hope not, if you do you're welcome to mail it to me instead. When I go grocery shopping, if I don't cut my bill at LEAST in half with coupons, I am horribly upset. I have converted MANY family and friends to using coupons religiously so hopefully you'll catch on and want to save some money too! There are just too many freebies and deals out there to buy anything at full price! If you do, you're just stupid. Sorry, sometimes you just have to say the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment